In the 2021/22 academic year, we had 15,648 students at 威尼斯登录中心.
We have graduates in 187 countries across the globe.
Previous student figures
View 威尼斯登录中心's student data:
- Student key facts 2020-21 (PDF)
- Student key facts 2019-20 (PDF)
- Student key facts 2018-19 (PDF)
- Student key facts 2017-18 (PDF)
- Student key facts 2016-17 (PDF)
- Student key facts 2015-16 (PDF)
- Student key facts 2014-15 (PDF)
- Student key facts 2013-14 (PDF)
- Student key facts 2012-13 (PDF)
- Student key facts 2011-12 (PDF)
Please note that the numbers on this page cover all students as at 30 November 2018, excluding those who were absent, taking assessments or writing up on this date. Franchised students are excluded.
本科 and postgraduate (taught) numbers include incoming exchange, visiting and other 'occasional' students taking modules for credit only.
Office for 学生 transparency return 2022
The information published on these pages shows:
The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate
- Their socioeconomic background.
百分比 of classified first degrees at grade 2:1 or above by characteristic for 2020-21 qualifiers
|EIMD 2019五分位数||3 to 5||87%|
Detailed information on attainment for 2020-21 qualifiers
|学习模式||特征||特征 split||Headcount of classified First Degrees awarded||百分比 of classified First Degrees awarded as first class||百分比 of classified First Degrees awarded as upper second class||百分比 of classified First Degrees awarded as lower second class||百分比 of classified First Degrees awarded as third class / pass||Headcount of unclassified First Degrees awarded||Headcount of other undergraduate awards|
Transparency 2021 information: Rounding and suppression
The data contained in the tables in this workbook have been rounded and suppressed as follows:
Numerators and denominators have been rounded to the nearest 10. Where the numerator or denominator rounds to 20 or less, the data are suppressed with an "N".
百分比s are rounded according to the smallest, unsuppressed denominator in a given mode and characteristic. If the denominator rounds to:
- 50 or less: percentages are rounded to 5%
- 1000 or less: percentages are rounded to 1%
- More than 1000: percentages are rounded to 0.1%
"N/A" is displayed where there is no provision in a given mode or level
"DP" indicates suppression for data protection reasons. This is applied where the numerator is two or less, or differs from the denominator by no more than two students.